Current Job Openings
Job Title: Mechatronics Engineer
Required: Bachelor’s in Electrical Engineering; and 24 months experience in Industrial Automation. In lieu of primary requirements employer will also accept master’s degree in Electrical Engineering. Special Skills requirements: Must have demonstrated knowledge acquired through employment experience and/or academic coursework of the following:
– Design and integration of motion controls for automation systems;
– Electrical circuit trouble shooting using Multimeters, Oscilloscopes, & Logic Analyzers;
– Automation software: RsLogix 5000, WinLDR, and GX Works
Duties: The Mechatronics Engineer provides highly sophisticated electrical and mechanical engineering design, analysis, programming and support documentation suitable for custom design, servicing, and manufacturing of industrial electrical and control systems for automation equipment and components to be used in packaging and counting related to the food industry, candy industry, pharmaceutical industry, as well as for other heavy industrial use.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
– Design, implementation of custom made electrical circuits using NI Labview and Altium Designer software and electrical circuit trouble shooting with Multimeters, Oscilloscopes and Logic Analyzers;
– Design, engineer, and develop Human Machine Interface (HMI) for Allen-Bradley Panel View Plus, Mitsubishi GOT 100, Delta Touch Panels and Windows Embedded Panels using Factory Talk View, Melsoft GT works, Delta Screen Editor and Visual C++ based software programs;
– Interfacing and configuring variable frequency drives, servo drives , communication modules to work with the PLCbased system;
– Programming Allen-Bradley, IDEC and Mitsubishi Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs) using sophisticated automation software such as RsLogix 5000, WinLDR, and GX Works;
– Electrical Panel design for Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs) in compliance with US industrial standards; and
– Attend engineering meetings – involved in design meetings / Technical support meetings.
Contact: Coastal Counting & Industrial Scale Co., Inc., dba Actionpac Scales & Automation – 1300 Yarnell Place, Oxnard, CA 93033. Interested parties contact, Bryan Chandler, General Manager at email@example.com or call (805)487-0403.