We combine out-the-door package accuracy with ease of use and maintenance for virtually any product, including dry particulate.
Our goal with blending equipment is to take the hassle out of combining the elements that make up your product. The machines we build to handle blending are designed to ensure that each product is blended accurately and efficiently and takes the guesswork out of blending.
- Innovative “Top Down” dribble lane gate. Designed to skim the top layer of product during dribble which increases accuracy and improves flow control. Also helps to sift clumps.
- High resolution, single point, aluminum Load Cell
- Heavy Duty SS Framework 2” sq. tube, 1/8” wall
- Programmed utilizing Actionpac’s proprietary hardware, software, logic and control
Spreader Feeder; designed to take bulkier/clumpy products and get it to a more manageable flow, this increases speed and accuracy. The Spreader Feeder includes additional magnetic vibrator units with a pan as well as mechanical and electronic modifications such as frame extension, programming and required logic and sensors (option)
Argon injected Purge Welds ensure all contact surfaces are easy to clean reducing product build up at accrual corners reducing the amount of time spent cleaning between product switches (option)
Windows based Touch Screen with remote troubleshooting capabilities, statistical analysis, custom reports, RS232 Output, Standard ASCII, Ethernet ready for remote view and analysis (option)
Custom Double Lane Linear Scale System With Cooperative Bulk/Dribble Lane Gates
- Specialized Lane Gate with coordinating “Dribble” Feeder Pan for flow control precision
- Quick Disconnect Weigh Buckets (aprox. 500 cu. in. or as needed)
- 15” Windows based touch screen with remote capabilities, statistical analysis, custom reports, and much, much more
- RS232 output, standard ASCII, ethernet ready for remote view and analysis
- Easily integrate with pouchers, as production increases
- Hybridized system specially designed to maintain advantages of mechanically independent lanes but convenience of merged controls
- (2) 20” Conical Hoppers with adjustable aperture mechanism (approx. 2 cu. ft. ea.) designed to aid product flow control and facilitate loading & distribution of difficult product such as powders
- High amplitude pneumatic Hopper, Bucket & Funnel vibrators for even product supply distribution
- Specialized, proprietarily designed powder pans for optimal powder feeding utilizes straight sides as opposed to the traditional sloped style in order to prevent product overflow and bridging, custom bracing and gusseting as built for product needs based on specific flow characteristics
- Specially designed “Top-Off” lane gates facilitate powder handling for increased accuracy
- Specialized dual load cell weigh buckets with square design mitigates issues resulting from oversized cylindrical buckets, rounded corners instead of traditional bends to reduce accrual corners, quick disconnect mounting and pin hinge for easy disassembly and cleaning, any necessary gaskets, gussets or mechanics to contain powders will be USDA/FDA compliant
- Custom expanded bulk hopper stand to use existing bulk hopper assemblies with both new and old scales, all SS framework
- 2 to 1 Funnel equipped with two vibrator positions, easily integrates to VFS Bagger