Looking for Cannabis Packaging Equipment?
- You can’t combine 1 large bud with smaller buds?
- You can’t hand fill jars and scale your business. The numbers don’t add up.
- You would love to start an automated system or add to your system but you’re afraid the equipment cost is too high.
- You’re stuck at approximately 10 cycles per minute, give or take a few.
- You’re “kind of compliant” but you hope the wrong people don’t knock on your front door.
- You don’t know exactly how much you’re loosing in profits by hand filling. In fact, there’s a part of you that doesn’t want to know?
- You bought another machine but you’re only running at 50% capacity or so due to down time and lack of customer support?
- Your “automated system” requires an operator separating large and small buds, which makes it, well, not so automated?
If you said yes, you’re in the right place for cannabis packaging equipment.
That’s why we manufacture the Micro420.
We wanted to make cannabis packaging equipment that made sense, financial and operational, for both the experienced grower and/or distributor, and the growing “mom and pop” shop that wants to scale.
Finally, with the Micro420, one large flower can be packaged with smaller flowers every 2 seconds with an accuracy of +/- .02 grams – guaranteed. That’s 2/100th of one gram.
It’s The Worlds’s Fastest and Most Cannabis Packaging Equipment.
Our U.S.A. designed, manufactured, and supported 10 lane inline combination scale is the only cannabis packaging system with built in selectable big bud/small bud configuration.
This ensures that all 3.5g fills (or larger) will have a large bud included in the jar. No radial combination scale can do this! Normal combination scales have no way of ensuring a large bud included in every fill.
In addition to this patented design, we also have the first ever check bucket designed into the funneling to eliminate a down stream check weigh.
If a fill is out of tolerance we reject the buds to a holding bin that gets dumped back into the hopper. No need for reject conveyors. No need for operators to manual check on another static scale to add or subtract to make correct fill weights. That’s not automation!
Also you’ll notice our MICRO420 does not require an operator located on the top hopper the whole time picking and choosing which buds to fill like “those other guys.”
Last, with our Free Lifetime Support, you’ll be up and running for years and years, guaranteed.
If you need help with financing/leasing your cannabis equipment, we work with XSFinancial. You can email them here.
At some point, you have to make a choice. To keep up with production, you need to hire more people. More people means more sick days, more vacation time, more taxes… You know the story. You just keep chasing profit but profit is on the other side of efficiency.
If you want to scale and make more money, an investment in automation is the answer. It’s the way to decrease headaches and increase profit.
You can call our VP of cannabis sales, Amelia Dishion, at her office, 213-550-5887, or email her.
Let’s make cannabis packaging equipment work for you.
ActionPac Scales and Automation, Founder and CEO